Terms & Conditions
The term ‘bio-bean Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Website, a company registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is Unit 4002, Alconbury Weald, Huntingdon, PE28 4WX. Our company registration number is 08378657 and VAT number is 178669246. You are welcome to get in touch with us via the means provided here. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
Access and Content
- The content of this Website is for your general information and use only.
- Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Website or any part of it is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Our Website is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our Website is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, and we shall not be liable for any reliance you may place upon it. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- In particular, we expressly reserve all rights in and to the http://www.bio-bean.com domain name and all related domains and sub-domains, the name “bio-bean” and our logo device.
- Unless you have received our written consent, you may only view, print out, use, quote from and cite the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and on the condition that you give appropriate acknowledgements to bio-bean Limited.
Third Party Websites
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites, including those belonging to our distributors. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. If you decide to visit any third-party site, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible or liable directly or indirectly for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites or the standard of goods or services available through or on such websites, and we will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Unless expressly stated otherwise, links do not imply that we are, or our Website is, affiliated to or associated with such sites.
Misuse of our Website
- You must not misuse our Website by:
- Knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material, programme or code which adversely affects the operation of any computer software or hardware (or is designed to do so); and/or
- Gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website; and/or
- Attacking our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Linking to our Website
- You may link to any page of the Website for non-commercial purposes, provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take unfair advantage of it. For the avoidance of doubt, the linking site must not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable.
- You must not link to our Website in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not remove or obscure by framing or otherwise any copyright notices or other information published on the Website.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time and without notice.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
- If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a consumer, please note that we only provide our Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Social Media Competition Rules & Regulations
The promoter of this competition is bio-bean Limited (“we”, “our”, “us”, or “bio-bean”), whose registered office is at Unit 4002, Alconbury Weald, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE28 4WX, United Kingdom.
Who can enter
- The competition is open from 09:00 (BST) on 1 October 2021 until 23:59 (BST) on 14 October 2021 to entrants who are residents in the UK. All entrants must be aged 16 or over on the final date of the competition.
- bio-bean employees, their families or agents, bio-bean affiliated companies, or any other person connected with the competition may not enter.
- We may ask you to confirm your eligibility to enter.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and that our decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition. If you fail to comply with these terms and conditions your entry will automatically be void.
How to enter
- You will require access to the internet and an Instagram account to enter. It is your responsibility to ensure that your privacy settings are such that we are able to see your entry.
- bio-bean will post the competition on the @coffee_logs Instagram account on 1 October 2021.
- To enter the competition, you must follow @coffee_logs on Instagram and leave a relevant comment on the competition post.
- Only one entry will be needed to enter the competition. Multiple sign ups or duplicates will not be deemed a valid entry and multiple entries will not be accepted. Do not create or use additional email accounts for the sole purpose of entering this competition as you will be disqualified.
- Only entries received within the times stated in clause 1 will be eligible for entry.
- There is one prize available for one winner. The winner will receive 1 month’s supply of Coffee Logs: calculated at 1 bag per week x 4 weeks, and therefore 4 bags of Coffee Logs (the “Prize”).
- bio-bean reserves the right to exchange the Prize for an alternative item of equivalent value.
- The winning entry will be chosen at random by bio-bean from those people who have correctly entered the competition, in accordance with clauses 1-9 above. The selection is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via Instagram Direct Message within 24 hours of the competition closing. The winner will be asked to reply to the message sent to them to arrange their Prize.
- The winner will be required to submit their name, postal address and e-mail address to claim the Prize.
- If the winner does not respond within two days following notification, we reserve the right to select an alternative entrant to receive the Prize.
- There are no cash alternatives: the Prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to substitute the Prize or any part of it for an alternative of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control.
Rules for Entry
- You must comply with all of the rules regarding the use of Instagram including but not limited to any rules relating to the entry of prize draws on Instagram.
- You may only use an Instagram account to enter the competition.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You understand and agree that, by entering the competition, you are providing your information, including personal data, to bio-bean and not to Instagram. By entering this competition, you release Instagram from any action or claim arising out of the competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to bio-bean, not Instagram.
- We will not pay any expenses incurred in connection with the competition, including acceptance and use of the Prize.
- We may refuse to accept any entry at our absolute discretion. Incomplete, bulk, automated and third-party entries will be disqualified.
- We may alter, amend, or withdraw this competition without prior notice if necessary due to circumstances outside our reasonable control.
- We do not accept responsibility for (i) network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry; (ii) any act or default of any third-party supplier, which is outside of our reasonable control.
- We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury, or disappointment suffered by any entrant in any respect resulting from entering this competition or by your acceptance or use of a prize, or any damage to your or another person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this competition. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Your information will only be used for the purposes of running the competition. We will process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and applicable laws.
- This competition, including these terms and conditions, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute arising under or in connection with the competition and/or these terms and conditions.