Terms & Conditions
The term ‘bio-bean Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Website, a company registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is 6-8 Cole Street, London, SE1 4YH. Our company registration number is 08378657 and VAT number is 178669246. You are welcome to get in touch with us via the means provided here. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
Access and Content
- The content of this Website is for your general information and use only.
- Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Website or any part of it is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Our Website is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our Website is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, and we shall not be liable for any reliance you may place upon it. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- In particular, we expressly reserve all rights in and to the https://www.bio-bean.com domain name and all related domains and sub-domains, the name “bio-bean” and our logo device.
- You may only view, print out, use, quote from and cite the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and on the condition that you give appropriate acknowledgements to bio-bean Limited.
Third Party Websites
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites, including those belonging to our distributors. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. If you decide to visit any third party site, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible or liable directly or indirectly for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites or the standard of goods or services available through or on such websites, and we will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Unless expressly stated otherwise, links do not imply that we are, or our Website is, affiliated to or associated with such sites.
Misuse of our Website
- You must not misuse our Website by:
- Knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material, programme or code which adversely affects the operation of any computer software or hardware (or is designed to do so); and/or
- Gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website; and/or
- Attacking our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Linking to our Website
- You may link to any page of the Website for non-commercial purposes, provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take unfair advantage of it. For the avoidance of doubt, the linking site must not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable.
- You must not link to our Website in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not remove or obscure by framing or otherwise any copyright notices or other information published on the Website.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time and without notice.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
- If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a consumer, please note that we only provide our Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.